Create a Card Challenge


I decided to take part in Becky's Create a Card challenge . These are colors that I am not used to working with so this was a fun challenge. My husband also enjoyed the card I made. All supplies are from Papertrey Ink except the black ink. The black ink is Versafine. The white pen is a Uniball Signo pen. Thank you for looking.

5 Response to "Create a Card Challenge"

  1. Jeanne Says:

    Terrific card and I love the colors. Aren't these challenges the best to push us into new color combos? Stunning, clean and classic design.

  2. Sue Ann Says:

    Great card......... very pretty!!!

  3. Lisa Says:

    Your card turned out great! Love how you "stitched" around the edge.

  4. Loz Says:

    Hi Amber... are you the Amber listed on The Greeting Farm's Battle of the Design Team under the team STAMPERS OF DARKNESS... if so please contact me... there's a post here for you to leave your comment on and a link to the other members blogs. Thanks xx

  5. Autumn Says:

    Hi, my name is Autumn Goodman, and I believe we will be on the same TGF team. I just wanted to stop by, introduce myself, and give you my contact information. My e-mail is autumn0725@juno.com and by blog address is http://autumn0725-mycreativeside.blogspot.com/ I look forward to working with you. BTW I love this card, great job!

Post a Comment