A simple Card


So I am really new to the blogging stuff so I am still learning. Hopefully I can get my blog to look nice at some point. I have started using Copic markers. They are a lot of fun to use. I have also purchased many stamps from The Greeting Farm. They have some really cute images and are very fun to color. Today I wanted to share a card I made using one of their stamps. The stamp is from the Cheeky Cherry Collection. I used the Cheeky Glamour Girl. All other supplies are from Papertrey Ink. Eventually I plan on putting a small sentiment in the upper right when I find one I am happy with. Thank you for looking!

Supplies used:
Paper: Kraft (PTI), Bitty Box Paper (PTI)
Ribbon: Berry Sorbet Satin (PTI)
Other: White Button (PTI), Twine (PTI), Nestabilities Oval and Scallop Oval, Copic Markers


2 Response to "A simple Card"

  1. Loz Says:

    Cute card Amber! love the colour combo! I wonder what TGF's challenge be will next week, and if they'll give out an image to play with?? Anyways... fingers crossed for us!!

  2. Autumn Says:

    This is very cute Amber. I love how you've colored her! Great job! I

Post a Comment